HOW TO MAKE A WATERMARK IN PHOTOSHOP
1. Open Photoshop and create a new document by going to File>New.
2. Rename this file
3. Change size to 900 x 600 pixels, and resolution 300
4. Next, you can either pick out your fonts or copy your logo over onto the new document, or klik icon T and write your watermark
5. Choose the color
6. Grab the Marquee tool and draw a rectangle around your watermark.
7. Next go to Edit>Define Brush Preset. Name your brush and click OK.
8. Save your watermark in your PC
9. Drag a photo for afterwards watermark can be added