Top 10 Best Cartoon Series
- The Simpsons
- The Simpsons is an American animated sitcom created by Matt Groening that originally started on April 19, 1987 as shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show.
- It is about a man named Homer Simpson and his family (wife Marge and children Bart, Lisa and Maggie and pets, Snow-bell 2 and Santa’s Little Helper) going through a long series of misadventures.
- Spongebob Squarepants
- SpongeBob SquarePants is an American animated television series created by marine biologist and animator the late Stephen Hillenburg for Nickelodeon.
- The show revolves around a sea sponge called SpongeBob SquarePants and his adventures under the sea. The show is considered to be one of the best Nickelodeon and cartoon shows of all time.
- South Park
- South Park is an American adult animated sitcom created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone for the Comedy Central television network. The show is about four boys, who are Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman, and Kenny McCormick, and their adventures in South Park, Colorado.
- Gravity Falls
- Gravity Falls is an American animated television series produced by Disney from June 15, 2012 to February 15, 2016. The series follows the adventures of Dipper Pines and his twin sister Mabel in the fictional town of Gravity Falls, Oregon, while on summer vacation.
- Looney Tunes
- Looney Tunes is an American animated series of comedy short films produced by Warner Bros. from 1930 to 1969 during the golden age of American animation, alongside its sister series Merrie Melodies.
- Tom and Jerry
- Tom and Jerry is an American animated series of short films created in 1940, by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera.
- Futurama is an American animated science fiction sitcom created by Matt Groening for the Fox Broadcasting Company.
- Family Guy
- Family Guy is an American adult animated sitcom created by Seth MacFarlane for the Fox Broadcasting Company.
- The show is set in the fictional city of Quahog, Rhode Island, and exhibits much of its humor in the form of cutaway gags that often American culture.
- Avatar : The Last Airbender
- Avatar: The Last Airbender is set in an Asiatic-like world in which some people are able to manipulate the classical elements by use of psychokinetic variants of Chinese martial arts, known as “bending”.
- My Little Pony : Friendship
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is a children’s animated fantasy television series developed by Lauren Faust, produced by Hasbro Studios and DHX Media Vancouver . Despite the target demographic of young girls, Friendship Is Magic has also gained a large following of older viewers, mainly young and middle-aged men, who call themselves “bronies” .