TOP 10 IT COMPANIES
- IBM IBM, short for International Business Machine, is the world’s largest IT company with over 400,000 employees operating in over 170 countries around the world. IBM provides two core IT solutions – Global Technology Services (GTS) and the Global Business Services (GBS).
- Microsoft Microsoft is one of the most valuable IT companies in the world. Founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in 1975, Microsoft Corporation, headquartered in Redmond, Washington, is one of the largest tech companies in the world. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services.
- Oracle Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology company, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. Oracle specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products, and database management systems.
- Accenture Accenture is a global management consulting and professional services firm that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. It has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, 2009. Accenture has various business units – Accenture consulting provides mobility services and digital marketing analytics.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s leading technology firms that offers IT, technology & enterprise products, solution, and services. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, HP develops and sells hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
- SAP SAP SE is a German-based multinational software and IT corporation that specializes in providing enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. SAP is leveraging technologies like machine learning, Internet of things, the blockchain, cloud and SAP HANA to solve various business problems across all industries and regions.
- Tata Consultancy Service Tata Consultancy Services Limited(TCS) is one of the largest IT companies in the world and one of the top IT services providers for services including consulting, software development, infrastructure support, and business process outsourcing.
- Capgemini Capgemini SE is a French multinational IT services and business consulting corporation headquartered in Paris, France. Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology, and digital solutions that fit its global clients’ needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
- Cognizant Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant’s main businesses including helping banks revolutionize lending by assessing risk using predictive analytics by analysing customer’s financial history, using advanced analytics tools to help banks to better predict a customer’s creditworthiness and take various informed decisions to lend money to those who have lower credit risk, it also help qualified individuals and businesses to get the desired financing.
- Infosys Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It has its headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Infosys is the second largest IT company in India and one of the top 10 largest IT companies in the world in terms of revenue. It provides software development, maintenance, and independent validation services to companies in finance, insurance, manufacturing and other domains.