HI everyone !
My Name Is Yuliarta RIzki Nusantoko from 2 D3 IT A . In this video i’m going to tell you how to make you windows shutdown faster. This is won’t take a long time to do that. Just practice some steps and that’s it you got your need.
1. Navigate to the desktop
2. Right click on the desktop and Select New-> Shortut. Then a shortcut menu appears.
3. Type shutdown /s /t 0 in the location of the item and hit Next.
4. Enter name for your shortcut. A new shortcut will appear on desktop
5. Right click on the shortcut and select properties
6. Click change icon then click ok in warning box.
7. Select an icon from the list of available images. Click ok twice. Your Shortcut now have an icon !
Congratulations you now have a shortcut to shutdown your computer more faster !