Downloading via Android :
1. You must download the Videoder. Or you can follow this link to download the application.
2. If the application have been downloaded, open it
3. You can sign in to your gmail account.
4. Then you click on the search column, then write what a youtube title do you want to download.
5. Next, open the playlist do you want to download, and click down arrow or download icon.
6. It will be opened the setting download window, that you can configure the amount of download video on playlist, resolution of the video, and the memory allocation of your video.
7. Then click on button in the right corner of your phone, that you can find the download icon again. So when you click on it, it will show you about the progress of your video was downloading.
Downloading via PC :
1. Open youtube on your browsers, like google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or internet explorer, etc do you have it.
2. Then click on search box, write the title do you want to download.
3. Then open the video, click on channel video, so you will find a interface of youtube account channel.
4. After that click on the playlist, choose one and open it.
5. When the youtube was opening, open the new tab by clicking plus icon in your browser or you can use ctrl + T.
6. Write at the dialogue box with YOUTUBE MULTI DOWNLOADER. When you find this click on the title link, to open the web.
7. Then click on playlist, and go back to your youtube playlist where have you play before.
8. Click on the link bar status, and copy it.
9. Then open again in the YOUTUBE MULTI DOWNLOADER click on the dialogue box playlist and paste it.
10.After all,you can configure the video resolution, then push enter on your keyboard.
11.Copy the link under the box of your list.
12.Then open the Internet Download Manager, click on task, click again in add batch download from clipboard.
13.Then the windows of configuration download will open, check on the box named Check All.
14.Klik OK to download that.