HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE FRAME USING ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
- Create a new worksheet by clicking File Menu => New => create an A4 size worksheet, then click OK
- Make 1 rectangle with Width = 21 cm and Height = 29.7 cm or equal to the size of the width of our work that is A4, and place it exactly in the middle of the art board
- Now we will add a rectangle with a distance of 1 cm inside of the rectangle we first made. Click Object Menu => Path => Offset Path … => then an option for Offset Path => fill the Offset with the number -1 cm, because to add to it means minus.
- After that, make a horizontal line then copy down, and press CTRL + C and CTRL + V to repeat copying and pasting the line automatically.
- The line group that you have made earlier, then rotate as many as 45 Degrees, and place each other cut on the frame that we made earlier
- Selection of all objects and lines with the Selection Tool, also can press CTRL + A (Select All)
- Open the Window Menu => Pathfinder => select Divide
- Then Select Menu Object => Ungroup
- Select the object that is inside and press delete on the keyboard.
- After that, give the color as desired