Hi everyone, today i want to show you how to change background color with Adobe Photoshop.
Let’s just start the step :
- Open your Adobe Photoshop.
- Open your image.
- Choose the quick selection tool.
- Click on Select Subject in the top (if CC 2019 or newer), otherwise select with the quick selection tool.
- Use the quick select brush to add to the selection by using a small brush and clicking on areas to add to the selection. To deselect areas, hold down the alt/option key and use the quick select brush.
- Click on Select and Mask. Note the view and Opacity settings I have chosen to show the cutout on a white background.
- Turn on Show edges. Adjust the radius until you see a thin outline.
- Use the refine brush around the hair.
- Choose New Layer with Layer Mask from the options.
- Replace the background with color anything what you want.