How to create simple database in Microsoft Access.
- First, we must open Microsoft Access.
- Choose Blank Database and click create.
- Then, we will make the table first. Give the name of your table by click view, then enter the name of your table, and click OK.
- Fill the field name and data type. We must assign a primary key.
- After we fill the table, click view then datasheet view to see our database.
- Fill the database in datasheet view.
- After we fill the database, we can save it by click file tab then click save.
- The database is already saved in our document.